"Wherever men have lived there is a story to be told." Henry David Thoreau

Monday, September 15, 2008

Five-Star Reviews for The Last Rodeo

The Last Rodeo got a terrific five-star review from Midwest Book Review! They called it "a unique and highly recommended piece of western fiction."

I also received a five-star review from multi-published author, Karen Lockwood. She said, "Linda's been known for her historical novels, so this is a departure for her, and a journey well worth the read. She should gain a whole new following of readers with this one. You're going to love this book."

Published author, B. J. Anderson, said, "This book pulled at the heart and left me feeling satisfied! The characters were so human, and their hardships kept me turning pages. I will read [this book] again and again over the years to come."

Watch for an excerpt from Chapter One soon to be posted here on my blog.

No comments: