"Wherever men have lived there is a story to be told." Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Blue Sage Writers


My local writers group now has a blog. We are ten strong and many of us have been writing buddies for over twenty years. We've been with each other through thick and thin, through rejections and acceptances, and we have quite a collection of published novels, articles, short stories, and poetry to our credit. Many of the group are just now dipping their toes into the blogging pool. We'll be sharing everything from stories to industry news and thoughts on writing. We are open to new members who live in the area and would like to join our monthly meetings where we critique and enjoy sharing a few hours with people of like mind. Check out our link under Industry Favorites.

6 comments:

Strange Fiction said...

Congrats on the new blog Linda and lucky you to have such a great group of collegues. I only wish that I lived in your neighbourhood...

Best of luck with your new project!

B.J. Anderson said...

What a great looking group! Good luck on your blog. I'll have to stop by and have a look. :D

Linda Sandifer said...

Thanks, ladies. And, yes, Strange Fiction, it is too bad you don't live in the neighborhood. We'd love to have someone of your talent and wit in our group.

Karen Amanda Hooper said...

Congrats! My writing group and I found each other several months ago, but already, we are a tight knit foursome. I don't know what I'd do without any of them.

Sherry Roseberry said...

Man, Can't believe some of us have been together over twenty years. It's great to have such friends. Linda, I hope the new blog turns out as well as yours.

Linda Sandifer said...

Sherry, I'm sure it will. Thanks for getting us to do it!