Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Superior Scribbler Award
I've been gone so much during the month of July or busy with company that I've neglected quite a few duties. One of them is responding to the Superior Scribbler Award, which, I am pleased to announce, I was awarded by B. J. Anderson at Hope Springs Eternal and D. L. Strange at Ranch Girl Ramblings.
Along with this prestigious award come a few rules and they are as follows:
1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
4. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Trying to pick only five Superior Scribblers is not an easy task. I realize that a couple of those I've named here have already received this award, but I can't not include them because they are at the top of my list of favorites.
1. B. J. Anderson of Hope Springs Eternal
2. D. L. Strange of Ranch Girl Ramblings
3. Kate at The Long Road to Heaven
4. Carol at Writing from Montana, the Last Best Place
5. Sarah at The Slanted Mirror: Wonderings of Sarah Bromley