"Wherever men have lived there is a story to be told." Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

El Alacran (The Scorpion)

I recently had the privilege of critiquing a western script by a very talented young film maker who is the owner of Outta Tune Productions. Because it is so good, I wanted to share it with others who enjoy the western genre in all formats, be it literature or film. If you would like to get a sneak peak at this short film, entitled "El Alacran" (The Scorpion), you can see the trailer at www.myspace.com/elalacranmovie or at www.emilysandifer.com under the "video" section. Watch for the film in its entirety later this year. And watch this film maker; I'll wager he's going to go far.

3 comments:

B.J. Anderson said...

This is so awesome. :) I wish him all the luck with it.

Anonymous said...

This one sounds interesting, Linda.
Unfortunately, I don't have video capabilities loaded on my computer, so I gues I'll have to wait for the full version of the film to come out.

Will

B.J. Anderson said...

Woo hoo! It sounds exciting. Can't wait to see it.