"Wherever men have lived there is a story to be told." Henry David Thoreau

Friday, July 25, 2008

Hot Times in Dinosaurland




It was a scorcher again this year at the Utah Dinosaur Roundup Rodeo Days (no wonder the dinosaurs went extinct!). But the arts and crafts booths still drew a crowd. I shared a booth with Bonny's Beaded Things. We sold a lot of jewelry and books and had a great time visiting with each other as well as with the locals and many people from out-of-state. We each also conducted a drawing and both lucky winners were Vernal residents.

2 comments:

B.J. Anderson said...

It was fun, and I loved having someone there to talk to! Your sign looks so sharp. And I can't believe I had so much jewelry! Looking at the picture makes me wonder how I ever fit it all on the table. We'll have to do more things like this together.

Linda Sandifer said...

Yes, we should. I enjoyed it. Maybe we'll have to plan on next year.