"Wherever men have lived there is a story to be told." Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Autographed Books and Handcrafted Jewelry at the Dinosaur Roundup Rodeo

I'll be selling autographed copies of The Last Rodeo at the Dinosaur Roundup Rodeo held July 9, 10, 11, and 12th in Vernal, Utah. The DRR is a big event in the Basin. Vernal is the gateway to Dinosaur National Monument and isn't far from Flaming Gorge on the Utah-Wyoming border. I'll be sharing a booth with Bonny's Beaded Things--gorgeous handcrafted jewelry. So if you live in the area or are passing through on vacation, check out the craft fair along Main Street (Highway 40) in front of the courthouse. We'd love to have you visit our booth.

3 comments:

B.J. Anderson said...

Can't wait for the big event! Nothing like sitting in wonderful warm weather for four days straight. Thanks for doing this fair with me!

Emily Sandifer said...

Awe... sounds like fun. Wish I could make it. :(

asabourova said...

Wish I could be there!!! I love Bonny's jewelry and can't wait to read Linda's new book!!!